Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Sleepcycle needs new wheels...

It's been a week since I declared a sleep-better goal. I have accomplished...not much.

Well, I found out I may have been slightly dependent on aspirin PM pills to get me sleep. I stopped taking them and incurred the worst headache the next morning. The last time I got a headache like that, I didn't have caffinee for two days.

So, that's it. No more pills.

Sunday night, I got about two hours of sleep... fun.

It's been better the last two nights. I was too tired Monday night to worry about falling asleep. Last night, I went to bed better than I would have liked and was afraid I was in for another sleepless night. It took longer, but, thankfully, sleep did come.

I talked to D and she mentioned that she's completely wiped by 9pm... I don't think I could even consider that possibility. I'm lucky if I am just a bit sleepy at midnight. 

No comments: