Sunday, October 9, 2022

2022: Life on Pause and Life Resetting

 I started this blog back in 2008 as a way to track my life and my goals. I look back at all the items I did and attempted to do... Go to Australia, got my masters, CPA, and other little tasks here and there. 

Ten years later and I made the decision to stop. I even took this blog offline and left it be. 

I was just burnt out. 

Now, in 2022 and, well... I'm still burnt out. 

I'm reminded of a quote in my high school yearbook: "There's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." 

I've changed. My priorities changed. I'm not the person drinking in new hobbies and challenges like water in the desert. 

But, at the same time, that yearning for learning and progression will never go away. That is why I decided to restart this blog. I do want to slowly (keyword: slowly) get back into a flow and towards goals that are both challenging and satisfying. 

I'm hoping this will be a place to track Rebel Badge Book merit badges, Nerdfitness Quests, Toastmaster Pathways, and to gather my thoughts on what habits work and ways to improve. 

No comments: