Wednesday, October 15, 2008

64. Be on Dunbar's 'weekly summary' for the rest of the semester - In Progress

Some people might have some questions on the items on my list. Some people are making me want toast. I just went shopping too. No bread. Drat.

So there are going to be some random posts on the list and the progress I'm making with them. First up- the weekly summary.

Tax is tough. It requires work and, well, who wants to work? But this is the best class in the MSA program since Prof Dunbar makes the class interesting. One of the things she does every week is post the jokes and funny quirks that people say in discussion boards and chat rooms.As you may know, I can be funny (no laughing, I can be!).

Here's what she's posted so far (can you guess which one I am?):

MRY > blah, brain's full
WEB> I don't know about you, but everytime I am about to do the quiz, I feel like I'm about to enter a very dark cave and won't be able to get out until hours later
MRY > get some rope and go spelunking

GREAT AWAY MESSAGE
“Taxing work is being done.”

MRY > I'm good with same time, same place
MRY > different wine bottle
WEB> haha.. what's your favorite wine?
MRY > whatever's on tap


SHR> WBR has a different answer for 11.2
SCL > Ops, you are right
WBR > i seem to be the target tonight :)
SCL > We'll be gentle : )
WBR > thanks... :)
SHR> someone as to be. You were nice enough to finish on time...
SHR> lol
WBR > you guys are always...
SHR> ?
WBR > always nice i meant
SHR> right...


WBR: Btw, this is only C-corp. Wait till we get to the partnership project... Dunbar saves the hardest for last.
Dunbar: shhhhhhhhhhhh, you are scaring them! Partnerships are the messiest - I agree.
WBR: Yes, it is. My husband and mother in-law are attorneys so they took partnership tax classes in law school. Both of them wished me luck on that part of tax :) I'm scared too... it's going to be a loooong Halloween. The good thing is that there are other students who are going through them with me and we (group 8) have each other. We'll go through the haunted house together :)
SHR: ::whimper:: I'm scared...
Dunbar: SHR, I doubt that you have ever been scared of anything in your life! ;-)
SHR: sure I'm scared of stuff! Things like spiders, tax, my genes when my dad is trying to be funny, the number eight (makes my accounting job difficult), the list goes on.
Dunbar: Did you get your sense of humor from your dad? ;-)
SHR: Sense of humor? I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a completely serious person.

>Bed sounds like a good idea. Up there with sliced bread and duct tape.

No comments: