Monday, November 24, 2008

64. Dunbar's 'weekly summary' - (5/5) Completed!

Ah, the sweet relief of finishing the last of the homework quizzes.

Now, I just need to stress out on the final exam.

sigh....

The class was fun and a part of me deep down (waaaayyyyy deep down) will miss all the work and bonding we did to get this semester done. The other part of me just likes the idea of sleeping.

Anyways, the last of my contributions to the weekly summary:

WBR> im a morning person too, so my brain is about to shut off
SHR > your brain is on a timer?
WBR> right, it turns into a pumpkin at midnight

*******
YOUR BRAIN ON TAX

WBR> I am not sure if this has happened to you, yet: We were at a bar on Saturday night to celebrate a friend's birthday. As I was drinking the margarita, I overheard someone said the word "character" and the first few things showed up in mind were: 1231, 1244, 1245, ltcg....
SHR> What exactly was in that margarita?
WBR> LOL, I had no idea what the bartender put in it, but it was a good margarita. Doubted that he took Dunbar's class before :)

*******

Away Message: I came, I saw, I taxed

No comments: