Thursday, January 28, 2010

An update

Yes, it has been awhile since the last update. No, it's not because of time or effort. I'm just lazy sometimes.

There.

I said it.

Anyways....

If it can be believed, the goal is still coming along. These pasts few days have witnessed myself up at 6:30 am! And, yes, good nature people who-may-or-may-not-follow-this-blog, it was good.

What am I doing in the morning with all this extra time? ... not sure. I'm up- just need to work on being awake.

I am enjoying that nice cup of coffee in the morning. :-)

I did switch things around. I still wasn't finding enough time to do meditations so I'm going to wait to do that next week. Then there will be trying to wake at 6:15am. That's the plan.

1 comment:

dreamwriter4623 said...

good job hun....yeah i started gettin up 20 mins earlier 3 times a week to get things printed out for class, so i know what i need to read and what questions to answer, then i work on em at lunch....and then also, by the time im at work im awake already...lol