Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mega Quests Update - June (2)

-Pass CPA Exam (Done! Completed 8/17/17!)

An exam is an exam. Nothing more. I need to create projects that will set me towards my goals in my professional career.

-Running/Run a sub30 (PR 30:22)

I have my training plan set for my triathlon in September! And I started swimming in the pool.

I forgot how much I missed swimming...

-Nanowrimo (4.5 months)

While in the midst of planning the Tri, I realized I could do the same with my writing. Why not?

So in July, while training for a triathlon, I will also create and use a training plan to build up my endurance to write 50,000 words in November.

More to come later...

-Mortgage (11.9yrs)

Still paying off a kitchen. I am reading more financial books so I'm concentrating on my expenses. I also need to consider ways to increase my income.

No comments: